Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Jeez

I did, I followed the trail and it lead me to what I believed in the first place. Don't give anything away. Don't wait. Don't be timid. Don't worry. Don't do any of the things that I've done here, as mentioned. The cost is non-negotiable. I know I shouldn't dwell either, but I guess you have to know me to love me.

Big T n JJ's "Outtakes from the Lives of the Disadvantaged" was featured on Yahoo videos from September 2006 to May 2007, but I pulled them. We were branded to a blogsite here on blogger, but I took it down. Now looking back, I thought we were vlog material and the story would have been funnier, if we had been able to shoot the stuff I wrote. My partner, JJ, was very difficult to work with. She never had any time. She seemed to always have this secret life on the side that she didn't want me to be involved in. I ended up shooting the most pathetic material by myself, of myself. Worst of all, I posted it. Now, that that's over, I should feel better, but somehow I feel I've ultimately failed again.

No, no, no, no, no...I refuse to accept failure. I refuse to be defeated. I refuse to be a turnip.

No comments: